Competences to be obtained in the bachelors’ course:
- career-related theoretical and practical skills and their application in practical work and design,
- expected to construct and organize the investments of mechanically, structurally and technologically complex structures respecting the nature and human environment,
- systematic understanding and competence concerning materials, technology and products,
- user-level knowledge concerning computer-aided design,
- acquaintance with the general analysis and problem-solving techniques required for production processes,
- the practical application of their skills to solve emerging problems.